1. Define the contents and methodology to be transfer:
– Study-meeting among the project partners to identify feasible contents and methodology.
– Elaboration of Guidelines for the transfer to other European partners.
2.Transfer of the contents and methodology:
– Adapt contents and methodology to the situation and needs of the other European Countries.
– Translate the contents to the language of each partner and English.
– Develop the new product (E-Platform + On-Line course).
– Pilot implementation of the new product.
3. Elaboration of the dissemination and exploitation plan:
– Organization of final conferences in the other European Countries to disseminate the project results and training products.
– Establishment of contacts with associations and public entities of the environmental sector, in order to promote and exploit the project results.