Business & Development Center – BD Center provides services to private enterprises, self-government institutions and non-governmental institutions in social policy projects and entrepreneurship development.
- Main aims of BD Center are as follows:
- Promotion of equality of women and men;
- Acting for the elimination of sex-based discrimination in work place;
- Promotion of new technologies among women;
- Promotion of entrepreneurship among women;
- Promotion of disabled people on the open labour market
BD Center is achieving its goals through the following activities:
Labour market research – assessment of changes in different labour market segments, evaluation of effectiveness of particular activities and projects, analysis and assessment of present economical situation on local labour market and evaluation of educational system and labour market requirements.
Training – workshops on gender and equality issues, human resources management, conflict management, diversity management.
Publishing – organization of seminars and conferences dedicated to gender issues and entrepreneurship development, publishing of reports and analysis.
Work of BD Center is based on well organized cooperation system with NGOs, training and guidance institution and local self-government.